Monday, October 22, 2012

Bootyful

Ok. I have never been a twig. Even when I had an eating disorder I was only a size 8. I am built like a tank. A very sexy tank that shoots glitter and roses but still a tank. Two babies have given me more curves. I think some curves are nice, they tell a man where to put his hands. However Victoria's Secret doesn't agree. The secret Victoria has is that she only loves skinny bitches. There. I said it. I have spent my whole life trying to look like a VS angel but keep coming up more of a cherub. Screw Victoria. I am going to try to fall in love with me at any size cuz lets be honest, you can't take care of something you hate.
New resolution. Love myself in all my wavy ripply stretch marked glory. It's taken me 26 years to start to love me and I don't have that kind of time to invest in convincing others.

No comments:

Post a Comment