Monday, October 22, 2012

War!!!!

We were getting ready for bed and I saw him at the window looking at me! When our eyes locked he ran and hid for cover but I chased after him with a broom. Then he came after me and I ran screaming through the house and he escaped. I hate mice. Fuck mice! I ran out at 11 pm and bought the meanest looking death machine Walmart had. The cashier told me peanut butter works great and thanked her explaining this will be my first kill. I called my mom and told her. My intentions are to stay up till I hear a snap and dispose of the body. It's in the kids bathroom. Why there?! I could be ok if it was my room. But not with my babies. It must die. My boys can't see it though...they love Mickey mouse and chuck e cheese. I keep envisioning the scene in Ratatouille where the roof falls in and mice are everywhere. I hate mice. Fuck mice. I feel like Rambo. I would be so empowered with a gun right now.
I was always a peace loving hippy but now I'm filled with bloodlust! You don't fuck with my babies.

No comments:

Post a Comment