Sunday, October 21, 2012

Frustration

I know why Britney shaved her head. My hair is finally long and all the kids want to do is use it for their advantage. They pull it. They use it to hold me down to beat me. I would be lying if I said I haven't threatened to shave it. Five minutes ago my son blew his nose in my hair. I guess I have unrealistic expectations in life. I thought I would make through life without having the experience of cleaning snot out of my hair. Silly me.

I love my children. I do. So don't call child protective services when I tell you that I want to go lock myself in the bathroom for an hour. It wouldn't help anyway. My oldest picks up the baby and uses him as a battering ram on the door. The simple joys of motherhood.

I am getting 50 Shades Freed from the library today and so help me god I am reading it too! If I have to break a foot to take it with me to the ER, I will get to read it today!!! My needs are small. They offset my weight.

No comments:

Post a Comment